Peanut Satay Cauliflower Lettuce Cups
Cauliflower, we love it! Did you know that just three ounces of cauliflower has 20% of the vitamin C that we need in a day?
This Peanut Satay Cauliflower Lettuce Cups recipe is 100% plant-based and made with UPrise Food's organic and fair trade NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze!
- Half a head cauliflower (cut into florets and stalk chopped in same size pieces)
- 1/3 cup NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1tbsp + 1 tsp packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp Sambal oelek (Can substitute Sriracha)
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 425F, line pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add cauliflower, NOOCH IT! olive oil, and salt. Mix to combine and spread out evenly on pan.
- Bake for 18-20 mins flipping halfway.
Peanut Satay Sauce
- Mix all peanut sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Assemble cups with shredded cabbage, roasted cauliflower, extra Sambal oelek, fresh cilantro, squeeze of lime juice, sprinkle NOOCH IT!, and drizzle on peanut satay sauce.