Tofu Scramble Quesadillas
5 undefined minutes
15 undefined minutes
This vegan Tofu Scramble Quesadillas recipes is easy to whip up, healthy, and delicious and uses our NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze!
- 1/2 tbsp vegan butter
- 3/4 cup crumbled extra firm tofu
- 1/3 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- 2 slices vegan cheddar cut into strips or shredded cheese (Amount may vary depending on personal preference for level of cheesiness)
- In a large nonstick pan, heat vegan butter over medium high heat.
- When butter has melted, add crumbled tofu, frozen peas, NOOCH IT!, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with more NOOCH IT!
- Transfer this mixture to a clean plate.
- In a clean pan, over medium high heat, melt about 1 tbsp of vegan butter, add your tortilla, a layer of cheese, tofu scramble, and another layer of cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half to close. Cook until golden brown and crispy on each side.
Cut the quesadillas in to triangles and serve with extra NOOCH IT! Bon appétit!