Vegan Chick’n Salad Sandwich
Vegan Chick'n Salad Sandwiches are perfect for a party, easy meal, or as just a fun munchie. This recipe is easy to whip together, delicious and uses our NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze.
- 12 oz extra firm tofu
- 4 tbsp NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze
- 1 cup finely chopped celery (optional)
- 6-7 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tsp rice vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, or parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red grapes (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt (Or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pepper or more to taste
- Pat dry the tofu between paper towels to remove excess liquid.
- Cut tofu into small bite size cubes than add to a large bowl.
- Add celery (optional), vegan mayo, rice vinegar, cilantro, grapes, salt and pepper.
- Stir well to combine (Taste, adjust as desired).
- Place in the fridge for a 1-2 hours. (Best served chilled)
Toast your bread, stack the veggies of your choice, we added spinach and cucumbers, and enjoy. Bon appétit!