Vegan Kale Pesto
We've veganized this classic with superfood kale and there's nothing not to love about this recipe - especially that it only takes ten minutes to whip up!
- 3 cups chopped kale, packed
- 3 tbsp NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro or basil (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth
To make pesto pasta, In a pot or saucepan, toss pesto with cooked pasta and a few tablespoons of pasta water to thin as desired. Heat over medium heat until the pasta is hot. Garnish with NOOCH IT!, and chopped walnuts. Enjoy!