Vegan stuffing made with NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze! Serve hot as a side, get creative and stuff away, or load it up cold onto a sandwich.
- 1 loaf of Rosemary Focaccia or French bread (About 4 cups in 1/2 inch cubes)
- 3/4 cup vegan ground beef crumbles
- 4 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms (8-10)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tbsp NOOCH IT! Cashew Grated Cheeze
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable broth (Salted)
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F, Place bread cubes on a baking sheet and toast in oven on the bottom (third) rack until dry and golden.
- Heat butter and oil in large pan over medium high heat. Add mushrooms, celery, onions, and 1/4 tsp salt, cook until browned and all mushroom liquid has evaporated about 7-10 mins.
- Mix in vegan ground beef, sage, and NOOCH IT!. Cook for 3 mins. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, toss in the toasted bread cubes and dried cranberries, mix to combine. Add your veggie broth and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place stuffing into an oven safe baking dish about 9×9
- Brush top with a little melted butter this is optional but makes for a nice browning on top. (You can also add NOOCH IT! to your melted butter)
- Bake in a 400F oven for 20 -25 mins or until golden brown.
Serve hot as a side, get creative and stuff away, or load it up cold onto that comfort food sandwich when no one is watching, bon appétit!